Administrator
    Thanks
    Images

Arrow Whos ready for Christmas?

... Im not lol. I managed to buy wrapping paper today which is am achievement. I dont know whether to brave the shops or to just do it on line. I've already pre-warned the kids that theyre not getting much this year. Im sick of buying stuff 'they want' and never play with again after boxing day. So I think this year theyre only getting 'practical' things like clothes. ;)
    Add me on Facebook : Ria Brown
    Add me on Twitter: @puckerpinch

Cool Cat
    Thanks
    I'm not ready for Christmas yet, but I am thinking about getting the decorations out anytime now. However, I did design this year's Christmas cards already!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Images
    Lol nice to know its just not me! Dont think I'll decorate until about 3-2 weeks til Xmas. But already writing my cards tho! Which is really good for me :D
    Add me on Facebook : Ria Brown
    Add me on Twitter: @puckerpinch

The Quiet Kitten
    Thanks
    well I must say I am super organised this year! cannot believe it, but I am, finished my shopping today and came home and wrapped it all up although I did have some help with the wrapping, why do cats like to sit right infront of what ever you are doing lol?

Cool Cat
    Thanks
    Especially when that thing you're doing involves wrapping paper, you mean?:D

But wow... you are superorganised indeed! I haven't bought any presents yet... well, except for my own that is... That'll be our maine coon girl that's joining us the week before Christmas.

The Quiet Kitten
    Thanks
    oh my goodness you must be so excited, have you not owned one before? if not, you are in for a treat, they re very special, I read somewhere they are the "clown" of the cat world, my two make laugh all the time, oooohhhh kitten Im so jelouse (sp) mind you, I don't think coons ever grow out of it, maybe, hence the clown thing!

Cool Cat
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaddyjatou View Post
    oh my goodness you must be so excited, have you not owned one before? if not, you are in for a treat, they re very special, I read somewhere they are the "clown" of the cat world, my two make laugh all the time, oooohhhh kitten Im so jelouse (sp) mind you, I don't think coons ever grow out of it, maybe, hence the clown thing!
    She's my third Maine Coon - I already have two coon boys (Willow & Indy). Oh I know, they're so great! I'm addicted!:p
    Esme will be my best Christmas present ever!